- Added the Application Demo which demonstrates a working upload script and dealing with passing PHP Session IDs to the upload script as a work-around to the Flash/Firefox cookie issue.
- The major change here is changing all function names to camelCase.
- Moved the Cookie and Console objects inside the SWFUpload object.
- Cleaned up some additional logic
- Created a function this.DebugMessage(msg) to replace all the if (this.debug) Console.Writeln(msg);. Which does the same thing but gets ride of the all ifs and allows for easier changes to debugging in the future.
- Added a ChangeLog.txt file and removed the 100 lines of comments from the top of the swfupload.js file.
I recommend using the full blown swfupload.js for development but then using jsmin to reduce the file from 27 KB to 16 KB.
The demo swfupload.swf also has not had any of the "This script is running too long" patches applied to it. I have not, personally, had any of these errors come up but you may want to apply the patches anyways.