- Fixed the Type Coercion error
- Fixed FileComplete not firing
- Fixed a race condition (see R6 post)
- Added API for changing all the changeable settings dynamically (file type, upload limits, etc)
- Updated Classic Forms demo to use Server Data.
- Updated Features demo to reflect API/feature changes
The website has been updated. Get the latest greatest there. And as always let me know if you come across any bugs. A big thanks to all those who reported bugs in R6.
I've been concerned that people are downloading the Revisions and attempting to plop the demo code in to their own websites or apps. I strongly recommend against doing this. The Demo code is poorly designed, poorly test and is insecure. Furthermore, my PHP is very rusty and out of date.
The purpose of the demos is to give you working examples so you can see how things work since I haven't produced any documentation yet. But they are like the snippets from "Learn X in 21 days" books. They are there to get a particular point across but they do things wrong for the sake of simplicity.
As another disclaimer: I am an amatuer Flash/ActionScript developer and much of the code is derived from short examples taken from the LiveDocs. The code may be insecure and done wrong because I am guilty of using example code in to the Revisions.
So we are all getting what we pay for.